jueves, 21 de julio de 2016

Review and New Release: Provocative by Alex Lucian

This gorgeous book is finally LIVE!

Provocative.eBook


Series: Tempting #3 
Release Date: July 21st 
Cover Designer: Najla Quamber Photographer: Lindee Robinson Photography Cover Model: Denise Emilia

Synopsis:

Coming home to a quiet, dark house. Meals by myself, because she was already done. Excuses and apologies, they were never enough. But even with that, when I touched her—when she arched under me and pulled me deeper— we couldn’t get back to where we needed to be. Where we used to be. It was all frustration. Loneliness. Loss.  Because even though she was no longer my student, the chemistry was always there. Adele and I loved each other. We thought we were unshakeable. But love isn’t always enough. It wasn’t enough when I constantly disappointed her. It wasn’t enough when loss cleaved us in two. And when she left me, love was not enough. She didn’t know yet that I’d never stop fighting for her. But she would. **Author’s note- Let’s be real clear that this is BOOK TWO of a duet, and you’re going to want to read Tempting before you read this one. Adele and Nathan started their story in that book, and you’ll get the same sex, fighting, and cursing that you did in the first. But if you want it to make sense, read Tempting first. If any of that offends you, please avoid them both.**


Waiting for this book was torture, but reading it... I felt many emotions that when I finished I was staring at my Kindle wondering how the heck I was going to recover once again after reading Alex's words.

Since I read Tempting it's been a journey to discover the world's that Alex create, I can't stress enough how much I love his books, and how much I love student/teacher romances. Man, he always does it. It's like magic pouring out of your Kindle filling your heart and body.

The journey with Nathan and Adele's story continues in Provocative. Tempting for me was amazing but didn't have closure and I was waiting anxiously to read more about them. And my mind was blown away... Because if I felt everything in Tempting, Jesucristo, I barely breathed devouring this book.

This time we can see how their relationship grow and how the dynamic changes. I was used to their lustful stares and hot chemistry, I was used to see them being discreet about their relationship. The honeymoon phase where they couldn't keep their hands to each other... the realization that they couldn't live without a future together... And don't get me wrong because they still love hard, but this time Life says hi from the distance and enters the bubble where they were living.

Nathan's job, Adele's studies, the loneliness of this gorgeous fierce lady. So many things added at this that they needed to reevaluate what they were doing. I'm very aware that you can't fall in a status quo once you're in a relationship... that can kill everything, so that's why they had to fight for each other once again. This time it wasn't to keep secrets, this time was to establish that they were going to last forever and that sometimes we need to fight to keep our loved one by our side (if you know what I mean, I'm not saying fight literally).

The characters and the story was incredibly written, and once again Alex gave me such strong characters. I love his words because he can give you love, angst, and so many emotions that you feel like another person in the story.

I'm glad I had the opportunity to read this book and I hope you take a chance on this.


I received an arc copy in exchange of an honest review
 

Add to your TBR on Goodreads

AN (2)

Buy Links: 

Catch up on the series. Tempting is only 99 cents for a limited time only!

Tempting Sale 99 cents

Tempting, Tempting Book 1.

Beguiling, Tempting Book 2.


Alex Lucian is an author living on the eastern coast of the United States who appreciates being anonymous, for personal and professional reasons. Tempting is Alex's first novel, followed by Beguiling and Provocative.

Facebook / Website / Twitter / Amazon

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario